BCBA in Tampa Bay Area Florida ($60 Per Hour Start) W-2 Position
Divino ABA Services, LLC is seeking a BCBA to provide ABA services to children and adults with disabilities in the Tampa Bay Area.
Opportunities available to provide support and consultation in homes, communities and some schools in these Florida counties: Pasco, Hernando
We are seeking an individual who is experienced, compassionate and interested in working collaboratively with our team. The BCBA should be comfortable providing feedback to all caregivers including school staff, parents and therapists.
- Competitive rates with typical compensation ranges
1-week paid vacation (Full-time)
6 paid holidays (Full-time)
- Drive-time pay
- Paid professional development
microdox doxycycline no prescription Lasix ship overnight muskelschmerzen nach einnahme von cialis dissertation studies ethnography essays go to site thesis on emotional intelligence and academic achievement enter online abridgment writing service go site types of hypothesis testing ppt nora ephron essay on aging about my family background essay ni viagra 2011 https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=pygmalion-by-shaw-essay buy levitra online in australia business case study competition examples le viagra en algerie easybcd howto go site source url go to site buy online arimidex without rx go war on drugs essay kpa viagra 50mg go to site https://ncappa.org/term/research-paper-topics-related-to-business/4/ obat cialis tadalafil analytical paper ideas https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/a-review-of-the-epidemiological-evidence-for-the-antioxidant-hypothesis/29/ essays homer Requirements:
- *Master’s degree in behavior analysis, psychology or education
*Must be Board Certified (BCBA) to be considered
- * Must have Active Medicaid Provider number
- *Conduct functional assessments and develop individualized behavior plans for clients
- Conducting ABA assessments (including FBAs, AFLS, ABLLS) and developing programs to address core deficits
- Providing ongoing supervision and training to RBT’s who are providing direct 1:1 therapy to child, and to provide parent/caregiver training when necessary
- Training and providing feedback to caregivers on the implementation of behavior plans and skill acquisition goals
- Analyzing and graphing data weekly
- Updating behavior plans for reassessment as determined by Medicaid, Medicaid Waiver and/or Private Insurance
- Providing supervision according to the BACB requirements for registered behavior technicians and keep record of supervision
- Maintaining certification according to the BACB requirements
- Completing billing bi-weekly
Divino ABA services strives to provide quality services to our clients and provide an open and caring work environment where all our providers are valued and work together as a team. We look forward to hearing from you!
RBT in Tampa Bay Area Florida $20-$25 Per Hour
Divino ABA Services, LLC is seeking experienced RBT to provide services to children and adults with disabilities in the Florida counties: Pasco, Hernando
Working under the supervision of a BCBA to provide direct 1:1 ABA therapy to children or adults with disabilities in families’ homes or in the community.
- Competitive Rates
- Startup ABA kit
- Paid professional development
- Direct one-one-one training
Must have a minimum of a high school degree and at least 1-year experience providing ABA services to children or adults with disabilities OR have a bachelor’s degree in psychology with behavior analysis.
- RBT certification is required
- Have active individual Medicaid number
Divino ABA Services, LLC strives to provide quality services to families and provides an open and caring work environment where all our providers are valued and work together as a team.